Chelmsford Bible Church
WHAT TO EXPECT
We know that church can be intimidating the first time you walk through the doors. We pride ourselves on being a family and we want you to feel a part of that family as soon as you step in the doors of our church. We hope you enjoy your experience with us!
- Our services are an hour long with a mix of modern and older music.
- Our sermons are Biblically based and always filled with life application.
- We offer Sunday School for all ages with adult and youth (ages 11 and up) before our service at 9:30 a.m. followed by children’s Sunday School (nursery to 10 years old) during the service so parents can enjoy the service.
- Everything in our service is laid out in our bulletins and displayed on our screens so that you won’t be lost.
- We take up an offering every Sunday in order to honor God with our finances so that He can use those offerings to help share His story and help those who are in need.